Many adopted children (including members of our team) wonder about their early life and the circumstances behind their adoptions. Finding this information along with critical medical records can help a child and adult weave together the story of their lives to feel more complete. Secondarily, performing a search can help a biological family heal as well.
Our trusted searchers live and work in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, and Poland and Bulgaria.
1) Submit summary of known information (name, birth date, location, etc). If looking for medical or official records, summary must contain request of exact documentation required.
2) Submit child(ren) original birth certificate (unmodified) that contains the biological parent name and birth date
3) Submit relinquishment letter (if applicable)
4) Searcher will do a preliminary search to determine if biological family member(s) can be found
5) We will provide an estimate for the search and DNA testing (if applicable)
5) Client will write letter for biological family member(s) and provide photos
6) Searcher provide an estimated timeline for delivery of search results
7) Client will receive search results report along with photos, video, and medical reports depending on which option is selected
Search Report with detailed information such as parental and family names and addresses (current and former), photographs (recent and older) of family members or with child, marital information/status, sibling information/status/current location, other family information and genealogy, date/time of birth, details around birth, previous name (if applicable), medical history in family, age of other family members, mental health issues or learning difficulties in family, history of alcohol or drug abuse, health status of family members, personality of family members, family stories, circumstances for child removal or placement in institution, profession and education status, talents and hobbies, specific messages to biological child, willingness to meet or communication with child in the future, contact information, social media profile information, and much more.
World Children Resources search programs focus on helping families find information to help their children heal.